Nowadays, everyone is seeking proper relaxation methods to make their living more pleasant. Massage candles ( aromatherapy candles ) made with essential oils are an excellent solution for anyone who needs almost fully natural treatment for their lives. Here we describe everything you need to know about a massage candle and how to make them yourself. Let’s have a look!
Honestly, the creation process of a massage candle is similar to the creation process of a regular candle. These relaxation candles are beneficial when you are in a stressful situation and at almost anytime. So making them in bulk will be a perfect decision. We have created a unique recipe for massage candles for aromatherapy, made with essential oils. Here we list what you need to collect.
What things needed to make an aromatherapy massage candles
- Soy Wax – 50g
- Shea Butter – 50g
- Unscathed Fragrance – 1ml
- Rose Geranium Essential Oil – 1ml
- Angelica Root Essential Oil – 1.5ml
- Heat safe containers – 1pcs
- Candle making containers – As needed
- Candle wicks
- Wooden Spoon
How to make a massage candle made with essential oils
- Melt the oils – Add the essential oils into the container and melt them for one minute.
- Melt the wax and butter – Add the Shea butter and soy wax into the container and melt them for a minute.
- Mix – Once they have done, mix them using a proper tool. A wooden spoon is preferred.
- Add Fragrance – Add the Unscathed Fragrance of 1ml and stir them well.
- Pour – Keep stirring and pour the mixture into the candle-making containers. Make sure to add a wick into each container before pouring the mixture.
You have successfully made great massage candles. Leave them for a few hours to be dry and stable. Use them anytime, anywhere you need.
You’ll like to read – Contraindications to Aromatherapy Massage